www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Saturday, November 15, 2008

TWiL #36 - How Many Rivers?

Greetings one and all and thank you for sticking with me.

Before I get into the show notes proper I completely forgot to mention the survey up there on the top left of the web site. If you have already completed it thank you - I really appreciate the feedback. What I am trying to do is understand how I can improve the show, what I can do to make it better for you my loyal listeners! I have no idea who says what (it's totally anonymous) but it does tell me what you think is good and bad. SO thanks if you can find the time to fill it in.

Right.

This show is about the rivers of London. Most people know that the Thames flows through London. But what about The Lea? Or The Quaggy? Or the Ravensbourne? Listen and join in!

You can listen to the show from the player below or by clicking here




All the music in this show is from Ingrid Michaelson. You can get her album from Amazon here or from her website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.