www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Next show

Right. Mr. Gates and Mr. Ballmer take some of the blame for this post along with the muppets at Nvidia who cannot write a Video Card Driver to save their lives.

I was all geared up, research ready, voice in good working order and ready to record last night. Went to my PC, switched on and the next thing I knew was that it was 01h30 and I had just got my PC back up and running.

What had happened? I had updated my graphics card software. Big mistake. BIG mistake.

In the end I had to format my C: drive and reinstall Windows. So - until my PC is back up properly - it still has issues - and all the audio software is back on it - my latest show "Westminster Abbey" will have to wait.

Believe me I am as narked as you. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.