www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TWIL#28 - Marylebone

Hi all!

This show was prompted by an audio comment sent to me by Paul Nicholls, a good mate and great podcaster who recorded something for me while he was in London. He mentioned Marylebone and I thought that's a great place. I hope I do it justice.

You can listen to the show here:


I cover 221B Baker Street, the "home" of Sherlock Holmes, Madame Tussauds, the London Planetarium and Lords with a bit of a detour to talk about the movie "Plunkett & Macleane" via the River Tyburn, the hanging tree and Newgate Prison.

The music in this show is provided by Sera via www.myspace.com/seramusic

Don't be shy - send me email (I reply to every mail!) and comment below.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.