www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Monday, February 04, 2008

This Week In London #27 - BT Tower / Post Office Tower

I'm on my last legs as I write this; the jet lag is almost gone - but it's done. This Week In London #27 is available for your musical and Londonist needs. This time I take a peek at The BT Tower or as I keep calling it, the Post Office Tower. My pictures are at the bottom of this post....

Built in 1964, opened in 1966, the Post Office Tower was the tallest building in London for quite some time. The views from the (still)(just) rotating restaurant area are stunning (see below) but only if you go to the Tower - you'll need to listen to the show to get that joke.

You can listen to the show here:


Music from the Podsafe Music Network courtesy of

Manic Street Preachers with two tracks from their "Send Away The Tigers" album
first up was "Your Love Alone Is Not Enough" followed by "Autumn Song". Good solid rock out tracks. Don't forget the fast forward if they are not to your taste. But - for heavens sake - it is the Manics!

The bonus track this evening is from Punam Verma who is also on the PMN - this was HUSH...

Thanks for all your emails and comments over the past few weeks. Daz - if you're reading this - send me the file and I'll edit and link to it here.

I'll be back with another show, in a week or so. Three for February - or should that be FreeFerFeb? Peace.

I've posted them to my Flickr page... you know how to find me right? Just google parkylondon... Or if you're feeling less inquisitive click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.