www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Sunday, July 22, 2007

TWiL #16 - Bridges

Well, this really is number 16. All about the River Thames crossings - I go from the North Sea / Thames Estuary up as far as Rotherhithe.

Available to listen to by clicking here, the heading above or by using the players above. You can also subscribe by clicking the RSS / iTunes links over there on the left.

Please don't swim in the Thames....

I really enjoyed the music in this show:

3 Blind Mice with Emily Has Compassion Fatigue,
Amplifico with Just To Pause This (from my collection) and
Punam Verma with Hush

[I know you probably get sick and tired of me saying this but if you like the music you hear here please tell the band - or even better buy it from them. I like to get email about my work (don't be scared of writing me) but the bands LOVE IT when people buy their work. Even from iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.