www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Feedburner Feed Now Available

Greetings one and all. I have (finally) managed to get a Feedburner RSS feed working here.

You don't need to do anything but if you were feeling all fluffy and charitable you could test the Feedburner feed for me in your Podcast Catcher (itunes, Juice et al) or your RSS reader (Google, Yahoo etc)! If you do can you let me know if it works okay? Or not. As the case may be!

The reason for this is that I am trying to improve the stats I get from the site and how many people actually visit me here. Any help etc etc greatfully received.

I feel another podcast bubbling up inside me. I was meant to go out on the lash tonight but it's been cancelled (probably A. Good. Thing.) so I have an evening at home. Its Podcasting Time. Probably. Maybe. Unless I have chores to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.