www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Friday, June 08, 2007

This Week In London #13 - Tower and Weird Stone

Welcome once again to This Week In London and the 13th Episode of this podcast. As usual you can play the show via the players at the top of the page here, by clicking this link or the heading of this post. Enjoy!

This time out I talk about the Tower of London and the London Stone.

Music is courtesy of

Craig Cardiff with Emm and May
Simon Apple with Weight of the World and
Jonathan Coulton with the strangely named but very good "Skullcrusher Mountain".

Contact me on email, skype and phone details to our left <----- and in the show.
Keep the emails coming in - I do reply to all of them but if you don;t feel like writing to me, write to the bands and let them know where you heard their music.

Have good time till next time. I'm taking the recording gear with me to South Africa so you never know, you just never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.