www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Monday, February 05, 2007

This Week In London #5 - First Competition

==>Sorry about the faux pas on the files front. The links here are correct. More haste less speed is the old saying. So true. So very very true....
==============

Welcome and here is This Week In London #5. In this episode I launch the first TWiL competition - all you need are keen ears and and encyclopaedic knowledge of London. Or Google. Whatever.

I'll give USD20 (twennybucks) as an Amazon voucher or equivalent to the lucky winner. If there's more than one I'll have a draw. Just tell me where I am in London. S'easy!

On tonight's show I play London by The Tragedy Kings from the Podsafe Music Network. You can find their MySpace account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.