www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Friday, January 26, 2007

This Week in London - Episode 4

Here are the show notes for TWiL #4.

First off I'm very pleased to be on the Staff Picks section of iTunes. Thanks to whoever did that. I'm delighted to have found a format that works for me and that more people are getting in on the act - i.e. getting the podcast. Thanks to the new listeners for trying me out.

Don't be scared to leave a comment (I don't bite) or send me an email - there's a link to the left.

You can listen to the show by clicking HERE or on the PUPU player on the left, below the show picture.

I play a couple of corking tracks in this episode -

London Girl by Lato who have their own web page here
and
londontown by the divineMAGgees who have their own web page here

If you are a band recording in London, based in London or have a song about London please do point me towards it or send me an MP3. I'll take a listen and slot it into the show. I'm not scared of different types of music - so don't be shy.

In this show I finish off the Airport transfer round up (well nearly I forgot Stanstead but that's easy - just take the Stanstead Express to Liverpool Street Station) and talk about black cabs, measuring distance to London and I have a bit of a rant about The O2... I enjoyed doing this show a lot and I think the format is developing nicely.

If you have any ideas of what I can talk about, sections I can include or anything that would make the show better please do get in touch.

I'll tell a few more stories about Hammersmith Odeon next time. As I recall all of them seem to involve alcohol, loud (very loud) heavy metal and Underground trains.

Thanks for looking, thanks for listening.

Have a great time until next time.

Parky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.